Thursday, June 30, 2016

several compromised devices different os and devices 911 help!

Hello!
Glad your forums are here.
Learning a lot but desparate need of help.
For I fear either the devices or me will die soon or both :eek: idk how who what or where infected 12 laptops 1 hardlined tower 5 tablets and several Android phones all but one is Tmobile the pay as you go is boost and not but mins coming home that too was hit..Sigh here are the infected devices and 411..
Tmobile
Samsung Note 4 Android 5.1 lollipop
Samsung Note 3 Android version reverted from 5.1 to 5.0 pre secure mini update.
Samsung S4 Android version unknown
Samsung S7 (yes..sigh 7!) Android 6.0 MM
LG Stylo Android 6.0 MM then was reverted to lollipop 5.1
Tablets
Samsung 10.0 unknown
Samsung 7.0 unknown
LG G Pad F unknown
Boost Mobile
ZTE Prestige pay as you go Android lollipop 5.1 b4 remote entrusion now a SDK version on Google framework all device info has been altered and change user and is global accessible.
How do I reclaim my devices only one was rooted almost successfully..it won't boot stays at globule screen. Won't turn off just stuck..others non rootable locked down in false sd storage. I cannot regain access to delete and possibly reinstall factory firmwares. I don't know codings or how to use Linux or whatever they use through Google open source items..So many apks and files! All listed under licenses..I am autistic as is my son I been without devices since April..I am si stressed I black out and broke my jaw open when my brain shutdown from no sleep working on these and others items..with no success..Anyone please help us..
If more info is needed just let me know..
Thank You in advance..
J


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297LOzr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment