Thursday, June 30, 2016

Battery stucked at -2%, not working fingerprint on CM13.0

Hi. I use Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon).

I want to install CM 13.0 by Santhosh M, so I unlocked my device officially.

I checked my device unlocked sucessfully via "fastboot oem device-info" . it says,

"...
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.050s]
finished. total time: 0.053s
"

Then I installed TWRP 3.0.0.2-2 using FLASHER TOOLKIT v1.05, then I also flashed Alka recovery update.

But either recoveries didn't show battery status. Right-top is just blank..


Ignoring battery status, I'm going on installing CM13.0. But after installed, battery status is stucked at "-2%". Also fingerprint isn't working.

ONLY IT HAPPENS ON CUSTOM ROM. NOT ON STOCK ROM. MIUI stock rom shows battery stats correctly, and fingerprint works.

I guess bootloader unlock has a bug. Can anybody help me?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297LFwd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment