Thursday, June 30, 2016

Phone is charging slowly

Hello all,

Recently I got a problem with my phone. A couple of weeks ago it started displaying charging slowly when connecting it to the power supply. In these cases charging takes hours to charge the phone completely, approximately 5 hours. Few times it says charging fast, and then it charges in about 2 hours. At the beginning I got the impression that it has something to do with the angle I plug in the cable, but it's mainly random.

Now I'm a bit afraid the phone is broken. I've already tested different power supplies, even the original one but it didn't change a thing.

I also tried using cm13 and the current oxygen, no difference in behavior. I even installed a different kernel, without success.

Do you have any idea what's causing the problem or if there's anything I could try?

Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296rv5U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment