Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Note 3 N900 SA

Good day

First off, I have scowered the web, and XDA and cannot seem to find a solution to my issue. I hope this thread is not in the incorrect group.

I have a Note 3 N900 that I want to add a custom ROM to, but it does not work? The only idea I have is that because this is a South African version I cannot find the correct ROM?

Anycase, here is the issue:

I booted to TWRP 3.0.2-0, and downloaded the N900 CM 12 + GAPPS.
Did a wipe (Data, Cache, Dalvik) to be sure its clean.
Insalled GAPPS 511 base 20160621 no problem with ZIP Signature Verification on.
Install CM 12.1 20151226 ha3g with ZIP Signature Verification on.
Clean up the with wipe again.
Reboot.

From here the phone is just dead? Pulled battery, restart in various way including battery pull ect.

I dont understand what is going on?

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards
Eugene


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298fq2U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment