Thursday, June 30, 2016

Calida "Works With Nest" Zooper Templates

If anyone has a Nest and would like a widget on their home screen, Calida is a pretty decent app. Only place it lacks is in the looks department, but luckily it has Zooper support. I tried to find some info or templates on XDA about what code to use, but came up empty. They do have it on their website though, so I was able to make my own widgets. I had to make individual increase & decrease so it'd operate my Nest through Calida, but that was the only drawback.

Figured I'd share my templates in case someone else is looking for a Calida go-by for Zooper.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160630-032558.jpg Views: N/A Size: 171.0 KB ID: 3798936  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Zooper - Calida Templates.zip - [Click for QR Code] (144.3 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29eUE20
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment