Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Help, My HTC m8 dont turn on

Hi,

The problem:

I bought a new HTC M8 four months ago.
Since yesterday my phone has some troubles.
I took a picture in the camera and then the phone crashed (in about 50% battery).


Current state:

1. I try to turn it on, it show the first logo of HTC and turn it self off after 1-2 seconds.
2. The battery fully charged (100%)
3. When I connected the phone to charger, it can turn on (and charging) but when I plug it off, after one second it turn off again.
4. The phone can enter to fastboot(power+down) but not to recovery mode.

What I tried?

I already tried to press power+up+down for 2 minutes (when It plug in to charger) with no success.

Any help?
Thanks a lot!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/292OnSP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment