Wednesday, June 29, 2016

really need help on my SG Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)

Hi/Hello everyone!

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) which I got as a "hand-me-down" from my Aunt, so I really don't know where she buy or get. It works fine then suddenly it hangs and reboots itself and got stuck in the "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Logo/Screen.

-as far as I know its still on its stock ROM and stock recovery
-charging doesn't do anything. won't charge.
battery not charging

-I can access download mode
download mode

-I can't access recovery mode. When I press Power button and Volume + button "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" appears, then a black screen for a couple of seconds, then again "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" appears a black screen and it will go on as long as I don't release the buttons.

-I also tried to press Power and Volume + buttons then releasing the power button when the "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" appears but to no avail.

- and since I can access download mode, I already tried flashing stock rom, from my country and also tried one from Netherland (coz I read somewhere that when he flashed that Netherlands firmware he saved his device) but also it did nothing. All of my flashing was successful in Odin but won't do anything on my device.

- I also removed the battery for some minutes and put it back hoping that it can fix some problems but still no luck.

I hope someone will enlighten me and help me, i would really appreciate it.

and by the way I am no expert when it comes to this, so please bare with me :)

Thank you in advance and cheers XDA Forums


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2989asf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment