Wednesday, June 29, 2016

S6 virus/trojan?

Hello smarthphone friends,

i got a problem with my samsung G925F (s6 edge). Well im running XtreStoLite Deo v3.1.1. ROM since 3 months i guess. I noticed some very special internet connections from my phone to some weird servers/countrys, even in standby.. I've seen it on my firewall at home and even at my workplace. Thats why i dont use W- Lan anymore. Also, my phone is getting very warm in standby and ringing (notice or massege ring) without any reason. I already checked the phone with bitdefender without a result. I also checked the apps but i havent that much and i trust all of them..

Are security issues(forced) in custom roms possible? I dont trust CRoms anymore.. should i flash original FW or is there a solution to check all connections? I am an MCSA IT- Supporter and got some knowlege.. but not with smartphones..

Thanks for your help.

Greetings


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/299UhEw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment