Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Searching ROM "990.43.74.XT890.Retail.en.EU"

Hi all,

I'm desperately looking for a download of "Blur_Version.990.43.74.XT890.Retail.en.EU". I have searched all over the web, the dark web and even the 9th circle of hell but to no avail.

Here are some more information about the installed Android version:
  • System version: 990.43.74.XT890.Retail.en.EU
  • Android version: 4.4.2
  • Kernel version: 3.0.34+ hudsoncm@ilclbld54 #1 Tue Jan 6 13:08:54 CST 2015
  • Build number: KIA20.74

I need to do a recovery of my installed Android version, but I don't want to root my device. I believe the recovery will fix issues with the battery. Android seems to only get erratic readings of the charge status and thus shuts the device down within minutes or even seconds after disconnecting it from the charger. I read elsewhere that this is not necessarily a hardware issue and some people were able to fix this problem by recovering the same Android version they already had installed.

Does anyone still have a zip of this OTA upgrade and could kindly provide it to me? Or maybe someone knows of a link I havn't found yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298feAK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment