Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Need assistance reinstalling twrp

For a while I've been using the nonsense rom (provided on this forum) and it's worked fine. Just the other day however I tried turning on my phone, it would get to the boot screen with the animation of the android bot peeing on the apple logo and it would just play that animation over and over until eventually the phone turns off. I figured I just had to restart, but it was the same issue. After trying to reinstall that same rom, I had the same problem. I then tried different roms and the same issue with those, they would get to their respective boot animations and play them until the phone turns off, never going past the boot screen. The one rom that sort of worked with the cayonogenmod 12.1 rom, but the issue with that is after the boot animation, it appears to be starting the set up for the phone, but prompts me to enter a password, which I have no idea what it is. Doing a bit more research, it seems that there may be a problem with twrp and it not formatting (term?) properly.

As of right now, I've done a factory reset on the phone several times to no avail. I just need help getting this phone to work. I've tried looking at a few places and using adb, but the device wasn't found and I didn't have time to look any further because I'm busy with a project I'm working on and with moving. Some places I've looked said to put the phone into usb debug mode, which I can't do since i can't get past any of the boot screens.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29biXyd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment