Thursday, June 30, 2016

NO Recovery Mode in Coolpad Note 3 Plus

Hi All,

I bought a Coolpad Note 3 Plus mobile last month,

I tried to install custom rom on it, so I have rooted my phone, it went very well.

Then I tried to go to recovery mode to flash the custom Rom, the mobile didn't boot to the recovery mode after some time of stock boot animation it boots to normal booting process.

Then I tried to factory reset my mobile that's also again boots to the normal boot and back to normal.

But, the mobile works well without any issues,

I tried to flash the custom recovery through Rom Manager app, Tmrw recovery & flashfy apps but no luck.

Can you please advise what to do get the recovery of mode and install CM12.1 custom Rom on it

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291ZvOC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment