Thursday, June 30, 2016

Google asked me to review a restaurant I walked into for 30 seconds. Phone in pocket.

Hi all,

I walked into a local restaurant/bar the other lunchtime. My phone was in my pocket the whole time. I didnt use Google to get there or anything like that. Yet when I next looked at my phone, Google was asking me to write a review on the place I'd just been in. I had only been in there 30 seconds for them to tell me they were not yet open.

I'm thinking, what the hell!

How cant I turn this invasion of my privacy off? As far as I am aware, I turn off anything like this. I dont have apps forwarding me notifications, etc. I'm very much a phone is there for calls/texts and useful when I need to look something up.

Thanks,
Mr_Moo


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296Dhxg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment