Thursday, June 30, 2016

Failed to install system updates in recovery

My Samsung SM-G920F (duos) suddenly encountered general sensor failure.
Not a single sensor works except GPS and Heart Rate sensor.
When I boot into the recovery it shows me a blue screen with message "Installing system updates" shortly followed by a dead android with a yellow triangle, which I suspect is the cause of the problem.
I tried to flash it with Odin several times (using single-file and 4-files service firmware, current and the previous one) with no luck.
Recovery still tries to install something and fails.
Is this normal? How can I reset my phone to make it stop trying to install these unknown updates, which it fails to complete?
Any help would be very appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29bDcex
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment