Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New owner needs advice regarding root or not

Hey guys. I purchased this device a couple of weeks ago. I am not a power user of mobile devices. To give you an example what I mean, right now I have the device unplugged for 122 hours and still have 51% of battery left.
I had rooted all my previous devices for 2 main reasons: a) For changing font type and b) Installing Lucky Patcher (just to get rid of annoying ads). I noticed that rooting Z5c is quite a mess. And in my case (MM, 32.1.A.1.185) needs downgrading also which adds more to the messy puzzle.
So, all I want to do for now is to use Travel font from my previous LG G2 device as my system font, and a hint maybe on how to (safely-successfully) get rid of these ads that they are everywhere.

Is rooting the way to go or there is still a chance without rooting?
Thanks guys.

P.S. Here is the zip file with the font, in case someone has the knowledge to try and mess around a little bit with the system settings and tell me if I can do it without rooting.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2923D1f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment