Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pantech Crossover P8000

The information I have been able to find here and on the web for this device is rather old, so I am doing this thread in hopes of receiving some new information.

http://ift.tt/295pAxh
I see this thread, and would like to try it but would appreciate updated information regarding it, as the last post is nearly 3 years old. Is this thread still correct? Is this the best answer for the Crossover?

I've seen stuff I'd like to try but am not the one to be the first. I'd like to not brick my device.
Is this phone capable of installing Replicant or CyanogenMod? Their sites do not list it as being able but also possible is that nobody cares about it.

Is there something else that would be better for this device? It is kinda weak, especially by today's standards. I really only use it to play music and voice record, but it can do more, I am sure. What is some possible recommendations for this device besides just using the stock OS?

I recently did a factory reset on it and found to my surprise that the play store no longer works. It has 'market' installed but the market app crashes. I found f-droid and am relatively happy with it but would like to make the most of the device. Your expert opinion on it would be very helpful. Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294FewB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment