Monday, November 30, 2015

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter with OTG Lag problem?

I bought a OTG Y Cable and tried using this with my Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter, first by plugging the power in, putting the micro usb in the tab and THEN the 360 receiver into the OTG and IT WORKED FOR CHARGING WOO.

However As i started my emulaters I noticed a big lag (Super Mario World the character would jump only slightly and couldnt move much only slight jolts right and left when I pressed those buttons), so i un-Plugged the cable, tried my other OTG (regular not Y) suddenly the same lag! so i restarted the tab and tried using my regular otg it was much better but the lag returned at some point (not as much at all but still noticeable). I unplugged everything (otg etc) and left it alone for a while and tried it again later with the regular otg cable and now slight lag eventually comes only in the NES emu! lmao

Do you think the OTG Y Cable might have done it? what if the power that was coming in from the charger area somehow messed with the power that went out to the xbox 360 receiver and damaged the receiver. is this possible? Weird thing i tried the receiver on my laptop later on and it was no lag! lmao. sorry again just wondering if anyone has any idea whats going on before I decide to buy a new xbox 360 receiver. ill try it again later. One person suggested wifi off as wifi might be interfering but this hasnt happened before ill still try that later tho.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ss8jON
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment