Sunday, November 29, 2015

Help with Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Straight Talk SM-S820L

Hi sorry to ask such noob questions but I have just purchased my first Samsung device the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-S820L Straight Talk and I am trying to figure out how to create or get a copy of a stock recovery image it is my understanding that this model is fairly new so there is not much around specific to his model of phone and I have only manged to find a handful of posts on this device, what I need to do is make a stock recovery img then root then install xposed framework so that I can change the "Rom Status" on my phone back to "official" after root changes it to "custom" so that I can still recieve the OTA lollipop update when it is sent out, but to do this I need a recovery first in case any issues arrive any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I have been researching this whole thing for days to no avail and would really like to get this done, thanks so much for your help in advance and again sorry for the noobish post.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1HyghFH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment