Sunday, November 29, 2015

Galaxy S6 white X in the bottom right corner (Not charging)

Hello,

I am posting on behalf of my wife, She has recently got the Galaxy S6 and when she tries to charge her phone it will open up some sort of VR application and then the screen will turn black and there will be a white X in the corner and other times it will just not charge.

We've tried a friends charger who has the same phone and the problem is still present, The phone itself is only a few weeks old and she's had no other issues with it. For some strange reason I think she can charge it with the wireless charger pop fine but just not with a cable.

I did some research online and a few others have had the problem but there are not fixes that I could see.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MNBSsk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment