Sunday, November 29, 2015

New battery for K8 smartwatch

Hello XDA.

I just recently bought 2 android 4.4 smartwatches.

One of them is the Alps K8 and the other is the Zgpax S82.

both of them work great and dosen't have any lag.
I only have one problem with the K8. the battery life is terrible. It goes down 6-8% only watching 1 minute on youtube while the S82 goes down 0-1 % and they have almost the same battery. K8-450mah S82-500mah.

So I just bought some batteries for the K8
one with 2 wires and another with 3 wires.

I do know that the watch will work with a bigger battery by my question is, will the watch still be able to registrer the battery level and will it get much more battery life with a battery almost twice the charge size?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QNFZbM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment